ROSS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Drivers in Ross Township will see some changes to Babcock Boulevard beginning Tuesday.
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation said traffic is down to one lane at the intersection with Peoples Road for the second phase of a construction project.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
Crews will continue culvert replacement work, which is part of a $2.74 million emergency repair to the road due to damage from flooding in July of 2018.
- 11th American tourist dies after falling ill in Dominican Republic
- Undercover officers may be getting drunk on the job, Target 11 discovers
- Just Ducky Tours not operating in Pittsburgh in 2019
- VIDEO: Woman finds wedding ring after it was thrown in the garbage
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Crews will transition the westbound section of Babcock Boulevard approaching the intersection to a single lane carrying bi-directional traffic. Peoples Road approaching the intersection will return to a single-lane in each direction. The spur ramp from Peoples Road to Babcock Boulevard will remain closed.
Flaggers will help drivers through the intersection while the temporary traffic signals are in place.
The traffic pattern will continue until November.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.