PITTSBURGH - Police have issued a warrant for 18-year-old Ian Cook who's accused of shooting a 16-year-old boy in the face earlier this year.
The shooting happened on June 26 in Pittsburgh's Perry South neighborhood.
New paperwork shows that when the 16-year-old was shot, he fired back at Cook and critically injured him.
Investigators at the scene found a magazine clip, a live round of ammunition and several drops of blood.
>>PREVIOUS: 2 teens shot on Pittsburgh's North Side
When Cook was interviewed, he allegedly said he didn't remember what happened and denied firing a gun.
- One woman dies after double stabbing at bus stop in downtown Pittsburgh
- Man's body found in Ohio River near water treatment plant
- “It is possible to recover.” Inspiring photos of couple before, after meth addiction go viral
- VIDEO: Police - Florida teen arrested after fatally beating grandfather with hammer
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.