MARSHALL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A protest broke out early Wednesday morning in a Marshall Township neighborhood.
The protesters, many of whom wore bandanas over their faces, displayed a sign that said, “People over pipelines.”
It is unclear what specifically was being protested.
Police were called about 2 a.m. to break up the protest, which took place in the area of Copper Creek Lane.
- Family says baby's life could have been saved if hospital maternity ward was open
- Man suspected in stabbing death of girlfriend’s 8-year-old son arrested
- Pit bull dies after being left in yard during extreme temperatures, police say
- VIDEO: Man Survives After Being Swept Over Niagara Falls
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.