PITTSBURGH - Allegheny County residents are upset about the city of Pittsburgh's plans for a new shuttle service.
The Mon-Oakland connector would run to Hazelwood from Oakland through several neighborhoods.
You can learn more about the project at mon-oaklandmobility.com
Channel 11's Gordon Loesch spoke with people who have lived in the area for decades and say this brings more harm than help. Watch his full report above.
- 4 people killed, 1 hospitalized after wrong-way crash on Route 65
- Man, woman arrested after 2 teenagers kidnapped, held at gunpoint
- Pittsburgh artist's sculpture made of hockey sticks goes on display in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Officer honored for saving skunk
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.