DUBLIN - The Slippery Rock University Marching Band celebrated St. Patrick's Day by marching through the streets of Dublin.
Nearly 200 band members made the trip across the pond.
The parade is part of Dublin's St. Patrick's Festival, featuring bands and performances from all over the world.
- 2 killed, 4 others injured in head-on crash on Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Body found in Monongahela River near Rankin Bridge
- 'Uzi-style' loaded weapon thrown from truck during police chase
- VIDEO: More store closures expected this spring at Westmoreland Mall
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.