We understand the importance of knowing where to turn when you need help. That’s why we put together this Resources Guide with a list of important resources available.
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline is for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. The service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups and community-based organizations.
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Provides emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the United States, anytime. Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis.
- NAMI Keystone Pennsylvania is dedicated to improving the lives of children, adolescents, adults and families affected by mental illness through recovery-focused support, education and advocacy.
- CLICK HERE to find your local NAMI.
- Get help with mental health crisis lines, counseling and treatment. This includes support groups, case management and mentoring programs.
- To get help from a resource navigator, text your zip code to 898-211 or dial 211.
- CLICK HERE to find mental health resources in your area.
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services: Office of Behavioral Health
- resolve Crisis Services
- Allegheny County Peer Support Warmline
- Armstrong-Indiana Behavioral and Developmental Health Program
- Family Counseling Center of Armstrong County
©2023 Cox Media Group