The Reading Eagle reports it happened when the Norfolk Southern rail cars went off the tracks dumping garbage behind a restaurant in Wyomissing around 9:15 p.m. Tuesday. Heavy equipment was brought in the clear the debris.
Residents are complaining about the smell.
There are no reports of injuries.
- Mom says family is being harassed due to church theft accusations
- Man attacked by 2 pit bulls on Mount Washington
- Police investigating double shooting after man, woman rushed to hospital
- VIDEO: Mayor Peduto: We would welcome immigrants sent here by Trump Administration
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.