GREENSBURG, Pa. — A well-known gym owner and local chiropractor accused of harassing and inappropriately touching two women and two teens at his business will face a judge.
Moses Jevicky, who used to run the Virtus Institute in Greensburg, had his preliminary hearing Thursday.
Jevicky's alleged victims took the stand and told their stories. Their testimony was identical, each testifying that they trained with Jevicky at the gym and received treatment.
Two victims testified that as teens, Jevicky allegedly grabbed their underwear out of their pants. Both of the girls said Jevicky allegedly kissed them on their cheeks and allegedly told them, “When you turn 18 I will have my way with you.”
- Allderdice High School student killed in shooting
- Softball coach charged with sending nude photos to underage student
- Mom put 8-month-old baby in outdoor freezer, closed lid, police say
- VIDEO: Ohio Man Accused of Setting Estranged Wife on Fire
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
During cross-examination, Jevicky's attorney asked one of the girls why she never reported the alleged questionable behavior. She testified that she didn’t understand it at the time.
The defense attorney then asked her, “You only took offense to it after consulting with the other girls and joined in?”
The victim replied, Yes."
Jevicky is not in custody, but the state has suspended his chiropractor license.