WHITEHALL BOROUGH, Pa. - Douglas Berry is back in jail after being denied bond on gun charges.
Berry is the prime suspect in the disappearance of Elizabeth Wiesenfeld who was last seen two weeks ago by her friends and family. Berry was working as her handyman.
Channel 11 tried to speak with Berry outside his preliminary hearing Tuesday, but he didn't answer questions.
Berry was arrested on gun charges after the search of his home but is not facing any charges related to Wiesenfeld's disappearance.
He is headed to trial on the gun charge.
- 1 killed when car flips on ramp to Fort Duquesne Bridge
- Bill Nye offers fiery, profanity-filled warning about climate change
- PA state officials charge hundreds with welfare fraud
- VIDEO: Quick thinking officer, paramedics help save baby boy born at gas station
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.