NORTH BRADDOCK, Pa. - It’s been eight months since a man was shot on Jones Avenue in North Braddock, but a 15-year-old has just been arrested for allegedly pulling the trigger.
Channel 11 has learned that Lyndin Brown is charged with aggravated assault for the shooting that injured a 25-year-old man in February.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive Allegheny County news alerts. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Police said Brown was seen on surveillance camera at FA’s Market shortly after the shooting looking out the front door and pacing back and forth.
Just two hours later he allegedly walked out of that store with another man and got into a car.
Watch the full report above from Channel 11’s Melanie Marsalko to see the video evidence police say ties Brown to the crime and hear from the mayor about his concerns.
- Son charged after mother found dead inside room that was duct-taped shut
- Ravens’ Earl Thomas fined $21,000 for hit on Steelers’ Mason Rudolph, report says
- Pittsburgh heart surgeon arrested in child sex crime sting
- VIDEO: Scary sight - thousands of tarantulas out looking for mates
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.