TURTLE CREEK, Pa. - A man was killed in a car crash on the Tri-Boro Expressway in Turtle Creek.
There was a massive presence of emergency responders and police for hours Sunday evening.
Investigators confirmed the accident happened around 8 p.m. Sunday between Lynn Avenue and Patton Street on the expressway, which is also Route 130.
William Gyaux, 55, of North Versailles, died in the crash.
Police told Channel 11 crews on scene that the entire expressway was shut down as crews worked to clear the area.
The details surrounding the crash are still unclear, and we are working to learn more information.
- Steelers linebacker Anthony Chickillo facing charges after 'domestic situation' with girlfriend
- Man dead, 2 women taken to hospital after shooting in Wilkinsburg, police say
- 2 people taken to hospital, roadway shuts down after car crash on Tri-Boro Expressway
- VIDEO: Stolen car suspect taken away in stretcher after hours-long standoff with SWAT team
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.