Lay’s is releasing 8 brand new potato chip flavors this month inspired by food favorites from across the United States.
Starting July 30, the eight flavors will be available in the regional markets that are represented, through September 23.
- Heroin confiscated, dive teams searching for possible weapon after police pursuit
- 19-year-old woman shot multiple times in Pittsburgh neighborhood
- 9 members of one family among 17 killed in duck boat accident on lake in Branson, Missouri
- VIDEO: Dentist Shows off Moves in Viral 'In My Fillings' Dance Video
Customers can also order all eight flavors online.
Here is the Lay's Taste of America summer collection and featured region as described on the Lay's website:
1. Cajun Spice, Central Gulf
Inspired by the flavors of the Gulf Coast with a taste of garlic, paprika, onion and oregano.
2. Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice
Inspired by crab shacks along the Atlantic, here’s a taste of the Bay with custom-blended spices ready to savor.
3. Chile Con Queso
Inspired by legendary Tex-Mex of the Southwest, here’s a taste of velvety cheddar queso with a dash of spice.
4. Deep Dish Pizza
Inspired by the Giordano’s pizza recipe made famous in the Midwest, here’s a taste of their iconic stuffed deep-dish pizza.
5. Fried Pickles with Ranch
Inspired by a deep-fried favorite at Midwest state fairs, get a taste of fried pickles with ranch.
6. New England Lobster Roll
Inspired by lobster shacks of the Northeast, here’s a taste of fresh lobster served on a buttery grilled roll.
7. Pimento Cheese
Inspired by Sunday socials and Southern charm, here’s a taste of creamy sharp cheddar with a hint of cayenne pepper.
8. Thai Sweet Chili
Inspired by the food truck scene of the Pacific Northwest, get a taste of Thai sweet chili sauce with a hint of heat.
Cox Media Group