PITTSBURGH — A trade for Antonio Brown could be in place as early as Wednesday, as the Pittsburgh Steelers have reportedly told all teams interested in the receiver they should send their best offers immediately.
RELATED HEADLINE: Report: Growing number of teams interested in Antonio Brown
General Manager Kevin Colbert told Channel 11's Chase Williams at the NFL Combine last week they'd like to move Brown before March 17, when the receiver is due $2.5 million for a roster bonus.
RELATED HEADLINE: Antonio Brown says "too much smoke" to return to Steelers
It is important to remember that any trade that's agreed upon can't officially be announced until next Wednesday, March 13 at 4 p.m. ET when the 2019 league year opens.
- Antonio Brown tweets he, Art Rooney II agree it's 'time to move on'
- Antonio Brown solicits questions on Twitter, responds to conflict with Ben Roethlisberger
- Antonio Brown thanks Steelers Nation, tweets 'time to move on and forward'
- Antonio Brown: 'I want to play with a team that wants to win'
- Former Steeler speaks out about Antonio Brown-Ben Roethlisberger controversy
- Antonio Brown drama ramps up as questions loom about status with Steelers
© 2020 Cox Media Group