Attorney General Josh Shapiro is talking about the findings of a grand jury report on child sexual abuse in six Catholic Dioceses in Pennsylvania.
- Clergy sex abuse report to be released -- now what?
- Greensburg bishop: Some names on list of clergy accused of sex abuse 'will shock people'
- Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese plans to release names of clergy members accused of child sex abuse
- Diocese of Harrisburg IDs 71 alleged sex abusers, cites failure of bishops
- Local retired priest pleads guilty to abusing 10-year-old boy
- Greensburg diocese removes priest from assignments after allegation surfaces
Cox Media Group