LATROBE, Pa. - In just a few days, it will be one full year since Cassandra Gross went missing from Latrobe.
After numerous searches, the Gross family remains determined to find her.
"Sometimes even during the day, I can hear her calling me. But I can’t find her," Cassandra Gross' mother, Kathie Gross, said.
Cassandra Gross was last seen in Latrobe on April 7, 2018.
Her blind, diabetic dog was found in the Beatty Crossroads area the same day Gross’ parents reported her missing.
After that, Cassandra Gross' burned car was spotted in a wooded area along train tracks near Twin Lakes Park.
- State police find missing Latrobe woman's burned-out car in park
- 11 things to know about missing Latrobe woman Cassandra Gross
- Son of missing Latrobe woman issues plea as investigators resume search
- Missing woman's estranged boyfriend indicted on unrelated federal gun charges
- Missing woman declared dead after family requests hearing
Police have even searched properties owned by Thomas Stanko, Cassandra’s ex-boyfriend, who is in jail on unrelated charges.
He was never named a suspect in this case, but Kathie has always had her suspicions.
“I’d rather he be out because then I could know where my daughter was,” she said.
Kathie said she often gets tips on where Cassandra might be and that the family isn't giving up.
“I’ve done everything that I can think of, and I’ll do it as long as I can,” she said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.