TARENTUM, Pa. — Allegheny County residents are continuing to raise money for the families of the victims who were killed in an explosion in Plum.
On Saturday, several bikers decided to ride from “3 Rivers Harley Davidson” in Glenshaw to Tarentum in honor of Michael Thomas, who died in the explosion. His nephew Bryan, helped organize the ride.
- 6 people dead, including child, after massive explosion in Plum
- PHOTOS: House leveled in explosion in Plum Borough; several other homes damaged
- Father, son among five killed in Plum Borough house explosion
- 2 Plum Borough employees, including borough manager, killed in house explosion, sources say
- New video shows moment house exploded in Plum Borough
“He was an avid rider, so why not organize something to get the riders out on this beautiful day and raise some money for these families who were affected by this tragedy?” said Bryan Thomas.
Michael Thomas was the Plum Borough manager.
When the bikers ended the ride they held a post-ride meal and began raising money with different raffles.
The ride from Glenshaw to Tarentum was 15 miles long.
Download the FREE WPXI News app for breaking news alerts.
©2023 Cox Media Group